Courtney E. Holbrook joined the Law Firm of Alex C. Dell in 2006 after practicing family and criminal law in a large, Albany based firm.
Courtney participates in depositions with medical providers and drafts memoranda of law, together with appeals and rebuttals in relation to workers' compensation cases. Courtney also handles appeals to the New York State Appellate Division, Third Department.
Courtney attended Mount Holyoke College in Massachusetts after completing her high school education locally at Emma Willard School. With a major in Sociology and a minor in History, she continued her education at Albany Law School. While in law school, she participated in moot court activities, as well as a clerkship with the Honorable George B. Ceresia, Jr.
Courtney is admitted to practice before all New York State Courts and the United States District Court for the Northern District of New York, and is admitted in the State of Arizona. She is also a member of the Injured Workers' Bar Association.
Outside of work, Courtney enjoys training and showing horses.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers Compensation
- New York
- U.S. District Court Northern District of New York
- Albany Law School of Union University, Albany, New York
- Honors: Moot Court Activities
- Honors: Clerkship with the Honorable George B. Ceresia, Jr.
- Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, Massachusetts
- Major: Sociology
- Minor: History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Injured Workers' Bar Association
- Pima County Bar Association