Jennifer is an attorney in the Firm's Workers' Compensation Department, where she focuses her practice on the representation of individuals before the New York State Workers' Compensation Board.
Jennifer received her Bachelor's degree in 2009 at SUNY Binghamton, with a concentration in Philosophy, Politics & Law. She graduated from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in Lansing, Michigan in 2012. While in law school, Jennifer was a Quarter-Finalist in the First Year Moot Court Competition, and later took on a leadership position as a Judge on the Moot Court Executive Team. Prior to joining the Firm, she was employed by a national law firm focusing on insurance defense litigation.
Jennifer is admitted to practice before all New York State Courts. She is a member of the New York State Bar Association.
YEAR JOINED FIRM
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- 100% Workers' Compensation
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2014
- Thomas M. Cooley Law School, Lansing, Michigan
- J.D. - 2012
- State University of New York, Binghamton, New York
- B.A. - 2009
- Major: Philosophy, Politics & Law
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- New York State Bar Association, Member