Kayla joined the firm in 2015 as a graduate of Albany Law School, where she engaged in various legal opportunities including participation in the Albany Law School Clinic & Justice Center.
Prior to joining the firm, Kayla was inducted into Pi Sigma Alpha, the National Political Science Honors Society, in December 2011 before her graduation from SUNY New Paltz in 2012 where she majored in Political Science.
When she is not working, Kayla enjoys staying active, baking, traveling, watching movies, and anything that involves being outdoors.
Year Joined Firm
Areas of Practice
- 100% Workers' Compensation Law
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- New York, 2016
- South Carolina, 2017
- Albany Law, Albany, New York
- J.D. - 2015
- State University of New York, New Paltz, New York
- B.A. - 2012
- Major: Political Science
- Political Science Honors Society
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Injured Workers' Bar Association, Member
- South Carolina Bar Association, Member